Friday, December 21, 2012

Not a tourist, just a foreigner

Paris.

I've been here before, but I've never looked at it this way. I feel.... Fresh. My eyes are wide open.

I came here to have an affair, but I actually fell in love. Not with a human, but with life. These streets have inspired me. Every night was a new wonderland, wanting to create something new.

I honestly do not want to leave.

I'm scared.

I'm scared that once I get off the plane, life will go back to normal.

I don't want it to go back to normal. I want to stay here forever.

But I guess the fact that this post is two days late is a contradiction to that statement.

But I mean it.

I want people to read what I write, and people just don't do that in America.

*sigh*

I'm happy though.
I'm happy.

It is better to have loved and lost than to have never have loved at all.

1 comment:

  1. "I came her to have an affair, but I actually fell in love"

    fantastic post.

    thanks.

    ReplyDelete