Sunday, September 30, 2012

For you


 



My original journal entry from class:

I'm thinking about you like Coldplay thinks aboout clocks.

Like cars think about open road.

Like rings think about fingers (don't be gross about that one).

I'm thinking about you like my fingertips think about steel.

Like my baby sister thinks about the backyardigans.

Like a hipster thinks about H&M.

I'm thinking about you like buttercup thinks about Westley.

Like Humperdink thinks about the hunt.

Like Fezzik thinks about ryhmes.

I'm thinking about you like you think about him.

Like he thinks about her.

Like she thinks about me.

I'm thinking about you like radios think about white noise.

Like brush thinks about tooth.

Like cameras think about every passing moment.

I'm thinking about you like nobody thought was possible.

But I'm not thinking about you like you think about me.

1 comment:

  1. But I'm not thinking about you like you think about me.

    stole this. I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete