Monday, October 8, 2012

....

I've decided to give up on attempting to express my thoughts and ideas through writing. It's too hard to be as indie as everyone wants you to be.

Seriously though... You deep indie writers have the most peculiar writing styles. To be honest, I don't understand what you're saying half of the time, and I even doubt that you know what you're saying. Do you know? Sounds like gibberish to me.

Since when did you have to be utterly insane and twisted to be a good writer? Who was the first man to look at an incredibly abstract piece of literature and say "Holy crap this is good"? Because it seems that as soon as he said that, everyone else was just like "uuuuurrrr.. Okay :P this is gooooood sturrrf".
It's not good stuff. Why cant beautiful literature be completely understandable? Why do I have to become an alcoholic to understand what beauty is?

NONE OF YOU HAVE ANY TALENT!! YOU'RE HARDLY SPEAKING ENGLISH!! Sorry.... I didn't mean to blow up like that. You guys are very talented. I guess I'm just mad that I can't understand what you're saying. Teach me??

Writing is beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. no i know exactly what you mean. i dont understand hardly any of the hall of fame blogs.....maybe im just heartless.

    ReplyDelete