Monday, October 15, 2012

My yellow Lego house

I built on these bricks

A yellow Lego house.

We lived on these bricks

You were quiet as a mouse.

We had guests on these bricks

One without a spouse.

We ate on these bricks

But never brussell sprouts.

You died on these bricks

You left me petrified.

I cried on these bricks

Till there was nothing left inside.

I tried on these bricks

To bring you back to life.

I was tied to those bricks

Like Dr. Jekyll to Mr. Hyde.





In the bricks is where you and I reside.

5 comments:

  1. I was tied to those bricks. I really liked this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever heard of the rapper Krispy Kreme? He is funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the bricks is where you and I reside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I was tied to those bricks

    Like Dr. Jekyll to Mr. Hyde.

    In the bricks is where you and I reside."

    This is so good. I love it so much.

    ReplyDelete